Hello again from the Midwest!

StingRubi19

Hey everyone!
I finally took the plunge and ordered a JL! I decided to get a Sting Gray Rubicon Unlimited. I probably wont be getting it for a few months so I wanna learn as much as I can about this awesome new Wrangler.

Here's a picture of my JK that I will be saying goodbye to. Lots of fun times but I'm excited for a new build!

So since I dont have my JL yet I'll just throw in a picture from the jeep build page [emoji2] Untill then I'll just read up as much as I can.

Thanks for having me [emoji112] 20180712_155713.jpegScreenshot_20180726-202533_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

StingRubi19

Sweet! Welcome to JLWRANGLER! Can't wait to see your new JL come in.
Welcome to JLWrangler!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Welcome to JL Wrangler.
Looking forward to some pictures. Congratulations and welcome to JLWrangler.
Thanks for the welcome guys! I will get those photos up as soon an I take delivery.

Untill then I will be ordering a few starter parts. I love the wheel combo that you run Eddie so I an going with the Xd231 in all black in 37" STT Pros. My big question is which lift to go with [emoji848]?

Hopefully by then there will be a few more tire carrier options out there as well.

StingRubi19

Welcome, i placed my order on JLU Sahara in black last week, will have it soon[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G950F using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Nice, I think I'm along the 2 to 3 month list to get mine [emoji31]
That is a real nice rig you have (had). But you will not be disappointed once the new JL is in the driveway.

Sent from my SM-N920V using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Thank you! It was a tough decision with all the work I put in and had done to this one. This is the first jeep I've actually built up out of the 2 before.
But like ya said, with all the great things being said of the JL I wont be disappointed. I drove my neighbors JL Sahara the other day and I was amazed by it.