Phone holder

Damien226

Do they make a good phone holder for the JL? I saw they have a nice one for the JK that sits in the holder on the dash. But I haven't been able to find a good holder for the JL. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Damien226

ProClip is another option. Phone stays put. Had one in my JK, JL and now my JT. View attachment 16357

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I ordered one for my JL and I had to get better tape for it. It didn't line up correctly. Reading the reviews on Amazon and looking at the pictures a lot of people had the same issue as I did. The concept behind it is awesome. But for some reason it doesn't work for all vehicles. Must be a glitch in the manufacturing of them.

StingRubi19

I ordered one for my JL and I had to get better tape for it. It didn't line up correctly. Reading the reviews on Amazon and looking at the pictures a lot of people had the same issue as I did. The concept behind it is awesome. But for some reason it doesn't work for all vehicles. Must be a glitch in the manufacturing of them.

I added another strip of tape to the windshield side of the mount. I noticed during winters in my JL it would rattle a lot. Now with my JT it doesn't make a sound.

I've messaged them before about this and always wondered if they fixed it or not...

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

I found a JL ball mount on amazon then ordered the Scosche TerraClamp Magmount

The Scosche magmount pro large holds well - strong enough I can plug the charger in one handed and it won't fall off the mount.

For trail use it comes with a secondary phone rubber holder

Phone Mount1.jpg

Phone Mount 2.jpg

I use the Vector mount with 67Design holders. Have phones and camera holders. Yes...pricey, but solid as a rock.

Last edited:

Jlusahara

They have the same one you are referring to for the JL on Amazon.