HAPPY NOW

AURIOLUS

Apparently you have a problem with my post; furthermore, rather than making snide remarks like a child, simply tell me what you have a problem with & at the very least, Please allow me to address all of your concerns, which should make everyone’s lives easier.
Respectfully yours,
Daniel Nagy
auriolus@protonmail.com

JTCO

Meme King
I saw this post come in late last night. It scrambled my brain. I decided to look at it again this morning for clarity. Nope. My brain is still scrambled.

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Apparently you have a problem with my post; furthermore, rather than making snide remarks like a child, simply tell me what you have a problem with & at the very least, Please allow me to address all of your concerns, which should make everyone’s lives easier.
Respectfully yours,
Daniel Nagy
auriolus@protonmail.com
I don’t have six hours to read a post regarding whatever it is your selling or which version of Jesus you want me to follow.

DinkydauBilly

Made perfect sense to me. Especially the thing about the aliens. I could share a few experiences myself, but not here. Not to worry, though. All will be made clear, when the Kraken rises. :cool:

Bear_JT

THIS MESSAGE WAS ONLY DIRECTED TO EDDIE & CINDY ONLY. IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ IT THEN DON'T!
If you don’t want people to read it or if your going to get butt hurt when people respond to something you posted publicly then send a private message 🤨