JL go fast mods

Highroad

Hello jlwrangler forum
I am a long time dunes/desert off roader and a recent 2021 diesel JL Rubicon 4 door owner.
I ordered the Jeep and had a garage full of parts ready to install when it arrived.
Metal Cloak 3-1/2” Game Changer and under armor, 37” BFG’s, winch, twin ARB and the list goes on.
Four days later it was on the trailer for Moab.

I have done the Hammer trails in Johnson Valley, Moab and the Rubicon several times, but mostly riding a dirt or trials bike.
I find rock crawling to be too slow for my interests, plus here in Oregon the rocks are 1-2 days drive away.

I purchased Metal Cloaks $50 shocks just to get started and the JL does an amazingly great job on the dunes and desert up to 50-60 mph.

I just found your forum and already appreciate what I have learned.

I enjoyed the post where the guy asked in the modified section what go fast mods (versus rock crawling) can he get for $1500.
I believe it was Eddie that responded he has not figured that out yet for $15,000
I have been all over YouTube to figure out the recipe to go fast in a JL and make it live.
The best I have found so far is Casey Curries JL and Gladiator builds using Fox Shocks.

I am hoping I can use my JL as a sweep vehicle for the Meccan NORRA 1000 this April in Baja
I have already learned from this forum that the Rubicon front axle is probably not up to the task, especially with 37”s.

This JL has turned out to be the best all around off road vehicle I have owned plus I can and do tow with it.

I use external bypass pass shocks on my off road car and am considering the Bilstein 8100’s for the JL.
Or do you suggest Fox 2.5 or 3.0 ?
Radnor?

I would appreciate your advice or experience with shocks
Thanks
Highroad