WRITE-UP : Rancho RS5000X JL Wrangler Shock Absorbers w/ Dynamic Rebound Springs

RustyE

I also got a couple of Rancho diff skid plates and they made my JL looks like a pair Christian Louboutin[emoji108], not that I know anything about women’s heels [emoji28].

The 2” made my stock 33s looks tiny. I guess it’s time for 37s

Would you happen to have a part number for those skid plates? Or supplier? I really like the look of those and think it brings out the red accents on the Jeep.

Rusty

Thinknator

Both the lift and the skid plates are from Rancho. I dont have the part number for the skid plates but I will find out for you tomorrow.

BillArnett

Personally, I like any of the wheels that KMC or ATX makes. In addition to looking great, they have the thickest rings and use the biggest bolts. As far as tires go, I personally prefer Cooper STT Pros but I wouldn't hesitate to run a Toyo MT.

Do you have an opinion on the new BFG KM3s?

Thinknator

Would you happen to have a part number for those skid plates? Or supplier? I really like the look of those and think it brings out the red accents on the Jeep.

Rusty

Rusty,

I just spoke with the guys at Rancho and they said the diff skids will be available August 1. Below are their part numbers
P/N RS62116 front Dana 44
P/N RS62117 rear Dana 44
P/N RS62124 front Dana 30
P/N RS62125 rear lower shock mount gliders.

RustyE

Rusty,

I just spoke with the guys at Rancho and they said the diff skids will be available August 1. Below are their part numbers
P/N RS62116 front Dana 44
P/N RS62117 rear Dana 44
P/N RS62124 front Dana 30
P/N RS62125 rear lower shock mount gliders.

Thanks so much. You’ve got a great looking Jeep there.

Rusty