NEW Look & Push Notifications!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, as you probably have seen, Cindy and I are still making changes around here and the new color scheme is probably the most noticeable one. However, I am happy to say that you can also get push notifications through Chrome and even on Android devices!

With all that said, there is one caveat to all the modernization around here and that's, we no longer have a mobile app. From here on out, you will need to visit https://JLWRANGLER.com through your mobile device's browser. However, I think you'll find that with the new changes, the experience is similar if not better than our old app.

Anyway, we look forward to seeing you around :)

AURIOLUS

Eddie & Cindy,
You may want to revisit the link to Amazon I just tried using it and it doesn’t work.

Jeeeep

I like the look (y)

now if I could stop android chrome from ignoring my settings to block pop-up ads and most ads I could use the site on my phone.
As it is now, every time I open the site it's a full site blocking ad and scrolling up I can see 2 sections of the site before another large ad.
@$#$^#%YT google

colo_bikini

That is so disappointing to hear. No, it is not in any way as functional in a browser on this tiny screen as the app was. I miss reading the forum but I just cannot function like this. If that is final, I guess you can just delete my account. See you all in the JL section on the wrangler forum on tapatalk I guess.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie & Cindy,
You may want to revisit the link to Amazon I just tried using it and it doesn’t work.
Yeah, there are quite a few things that aren't working and that I still need to tend to. But, thank you.
I like the look (y)

now if I could stop android chrome from ignoring my settings to block pop-up ads and most ads I could use the site on my phone.
As it is now, every time I open the site it's a full site blocking ad and scrolling up I can see 2 sections of the site before another large ad.
@$#$^#%YT google
You should be able to pause it on this site.
I like the dark look! Thanks
Glad you like what you see :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That is so disappointing to hear. No, it is not in any way as functional in a browser on this tiny screen as the app was. I miss reading the forum but I just cannot function like this. If that is final, I guess you can just delete my account. See you all in the JL section on the wrangler forum on tapatalk I guess.
LOL - I'll be sure to send you a full refund.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
You will not be missed. You sound like a douche anyway. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

JP223/3USA

Lol!!! You could’ve just logged out forever and not say a word. We wouldn’t even notice.