My Paint is bubbling up on my new JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON!!!

AURIOLUS

Has anyone noticed besides me that their paint is bubbling up on the new JL wrangler unlimited Rubicon‘s???
Everyone needs to check their JEEP for what I have described above & immediately contact JEEP so everyone JEEPS GET REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY.
Jeep Customer Assistance Center at:
877-426-5337
+1 (877) 426-5337

It’s absolutely bullshit that after paying in excess of $65,000 for a new JEEP JL UNLIMITED RUBICON only to see it RUST out due to a manufacturer flaw that FCA should have controlled in the first place!!!

Last edited:

AURIOLUS

Has anyone noticed besides me that their paint is bubbling up on the new JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON‘s???
Everyone needs to check their JEEP for what I have described above & immediately contact JEEP so everyone JEEPS GET REPAIRED IMMEDIATELY.
877-426-5337
+1 (877) 426-5337

It’s absolutely bullshit that after paying in excess of $65,000 for a new JEEP JL UNLIMITED RUBICON only to see it RUST out due to a manufacturer flaw that FCA should have controlled in the first place!!!

JTCO

Meme King
Has anyone noticed besides me that their paint is bubbling up on the new JL wrangler unlimited Rubicon‘s???
877-426-5337
+1 (877) 426-5337

Pictures? Where is it bubbling? I have heard some people having issues on the door hinges and door jambs.

JJM

Yup - right at the leading edge of the hood.
It's a 2019 - I don't know how long paint would be covered though.
But nothing happened on the outside - it was definitely a factory paint problem!

JJM

Came across this video - He says 5 year warranty - I'm taking a trip to the dealer.

AURIOLUS

HI ALL,

I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO HOLD FTC RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWINGLY PUTTING OUT AN INFERIOR PRODUCT; THERE PAINT CORROSION PROBLEM!!!

THE CONTACT PERSON TO CALL IS:
Mark Bosanac
Head of Mopar Service, Parts & Customer Service, Stellantis
Dealershipexperiencesurvey@cxsurvey-fca.com
also I would advise everyone experiencing this or other problems with their Jeeps to contact FTC corporate and complaining nonstop like I did. My JEEP JL WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON ended up getting fixed all the corrosion damage is gone now, thanks to:
Milosch's Palace Chrysler JEEP Dodge COLLISION [Bryan Boreo]
3800 South Lapeer Rd
Lake Orion MI 48359
United States
+1 (248) 602-2929
+1 (248) 276-6653

I hope everyone’s jeeps are able to get corrected FTC should be held accountable for knowingly putting defective jeeps on the road in the first place!!!

AURIOLUS

Pictures? Where is it bubbling? I have heard some people having issues on the door hinges and door jambs.
I just posted on this form who to contact in order to get your jeep corrosion problem corrected and paid for by FTC if you have any questions feel free to email me at auriolus@proton.me

Respectful yours,
Daniel

Pasty

I have the same issue on my hinges. Talked to my dealer and he said this is a common problem (the jeep is primed and then the doors are installed before they are painted/clear coated). 5 year corrosion warranty, so definitely submit a claim if you are within the window.