Mod the baja designs squadron wire loom

Hey y’all. I just got a set of the baja designs squadron pros with wiring and a-pillar mounts. The wiring loom is nice. It’s fused, has a switch and a relay. Trouble is I have the Aux switches. I could have sworn Eddie did a video, but I can’t find it now. Anyone hacked the loom and can help me?

JTCO

Meme King
Hey y’all. I just got a set of the baja designs squadron pros with wiring and a-pillar mounts. The wiring loom is nice. It’s fused, has a switch and a relay. Trouble is I have the Aux switches. I could have sworn Eddie did a video, but I can’t find it now. Anyone hacked the loom and can help me?
He talks about the aux switches in his ARB compressor video. And possibly even in his switch pros video.

He talks about the aux switches in his ARB compressor video. And possibly even in his switch pros video.
Yup, I rewatched the ARB one & I still couldn’t figure it out. I emailed Baja to see what they say. The lights are terrifically built, but like come on, probably 40% of the wranglers & gladiators have the switches. They should have put better instructions in there.

JTCO

Meme King
Yup, I rewatched the ARB one & I still couldn’t figure it out. I emailed Baja to see what they say. The lights are terrifically built, but like come on, probably 40% of the wranglers & gladiators have the switches. They should have put better instructions in there.
All you likely need is the ground wire from the Baja light harness grounded to vehicle frame/body (anywhere). And then whatever wire is suppose to go to the switch, wire that into whatever factory aux wire that you want to use. Is there more to the harness like multiple functions? I plan on getting the KC lights which have 2 switch wires (one for main light and one for backlighting) and I likely won't even use the backlighting one.

If needed, post a picture of the wiring instructions and a picture of the harness.

All you likely need is the ground wire from the Baja light harness grounded to vehicle frame/body (anywhere). And then whatever wire is suppose to go to the switch, wire that into whatever factory aux wire that you want to use. Is there more to the harness like multiple functions? I plan on getting the KC lights which have 2 switch wires (one for main light and one for backlighting) and I likely won't even use the backlighting one.

If needed, post a picture of the wiring instructions and a picture of the harness.
What JTCO said should be right. Hook the LED wires to AUX wire and ground the ground wire to chassis. Loom and ground connection are under pass side dash near floor. There is a grounding nut there too.