Howdy from Bellevue. 1999 xj

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Welcome @mike587

Thank you for joining the forums and introducing yourself, we are always happy to see new members.

This is a great community to be apart of and share information, ask questions or share photos of your 99 XJ!

We all enjoy photos here and look forward to seeing some photos of your setup.

mike587

Is that a bad thing? Why would you even care. I thought this was a place to talk about jeeps and I thought I put ads in the appropriate spot, if that’s not OK let me know.

or maybe I’m way off base and you’re just trying to protect your Jeep forum group.
whatever the reason accusations at a first contact are not usually the best way to start a conversation. Not trying to be argumentative but there are so many people online that have nothing better to do a complaint or bitch about some thing that really has very little to do with life in general.

hope you have a wonderful day sir. what kind of jeep you drive?

JTCO

Meme King
Is that a bad thing? Why would you even care. I thought this was a place to talk about jeeps and I thought I put ads in the appropriate spot, if that’s not OK let me know.

or maybe I’m way off base and you’re just trying to protect your Jeep forum group.
whatever the reason accusations at a first contact are not usually the best way to start a conversation. Not trying to be argumentative but there are so many people online that have nothing better to do a complaint or bitch about some thing that really has very little to do with life in general.

hope you have a wonderful day sir. what kind of jeep you drive?
A lot of people join forums just to sell stuff rather than be part of the community. Just don't be that guy.