Hello from Ohio

Flybaby

Just purchased a new to me Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Already upgraded to a set of Rubicon take-off rims and tires and looking forward to going to a Jeep fest in PA around December. With warranty work that was being completed I missed the Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge. Do not really want to do any extreme trails right now; but would like to get out west and try some trails out there.

I am a retired engineer, pilot, and love the outdoors. I have in the past been involved in SCCA events and drag racing. First became interested in Jeeps when my son purchased a 2001 60th Anniversary TJ. We literally could drive that thing anywhere. I am here as I watched the videos and really like Eddies demeanor, helpful attitude, and knowledge of Jeeps. I also think his wife is an excellent videographer.

Flybaby

I hear you. Closest trails to me are in Youngstown, Ohio, which is about an hour away. Seriously thinking of doing an after New Years run out west.

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Welcome @Flybaby

Congrats on picking up your Jeep!

We appreciate you joining in and sharing your background with group, we are always excited to see new members.

Would love to see some photos of your Jeep when you get the chance.