2022 Rubicon wheels and Tires for my 2020 Sahara

Flybaby

So, I purchased a set a really nice Rubicon take-off wheel and tires for my Sahara. After the switch, none of the sensors form the new rims were showing a pressure indication at all. I took the Jeep to a local garage, and I found out that the new rims have sensors with an (8) digit code verses my original 2020 Sahara rims that have a (7) digit code. Calling around to get a garage to switch them out, I find they are all way over the price I felt was reasonable. So, I purchased a Bead Buster and started the change out myself today. All (5) were broken down, TPMS units removed, tires all reinflated and cleaned up. Purchased new valve stems w/screws to fit the sensors and will install them in the new rims hopefully by Saturday. All the sensors worked well before the tires were removed and I am banking on them reacquiring the modules when I get them reinstalled. By the way, the dealer said they could not reflash the units or modules to work together. I do not know if they really could or not, but hopefully they are truthful. Will advise after completion as to how well the TPMS units linked back up to the modules. If anyone else has had a similar experience, please let me know. Thanks

Flybaby

Completed the re-installation of my original TPMS units into my new 2022 Rubicon take-off rims today. All went well and the TPMS units were reacquired by the modules in about 10 minutes after driving at greater than 45 MPH for approximately 5 minutes.